Bay6 Wave Surfer Womens
RETURNING DAMAGED / DEFECTIVE ITEMS
In cases of damage or defect, the return process can often be expedited by providing a digital image of the damage or defect (along with a clear description of the problem) in an email to our Customer Support Team. In many cases, action (in the form of replacement, refund or account credit) can be taken as soon as substantiation of the claim has been provided by the customer.
If the damage / defect cannot be verified over the phone or via email contact, the item may be required to return to us for inspection before a determination can be made as to the state of the product.
WHO COVERS THE RETURN SHIPPING COST?
We will arrange returns in cases where items have arrived in damaged condition or are confirmed by us to be defective. In these cases, the customer should contact us before placing a package back in transit.
For all other cases, return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
Under no circumstance we reimburse (or provide credit) for return shipping costs incurred by the customer. If a product is damaged or defective, the recipient must make arrangements with Bay6 support as to how the return should be handled prior to placing the items back in transit to us.
HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM
- Contact us to request a return. You must make this request within 30 days of receiving the shipment.
- Be sure to specify the reason for your return request in your message and indicate any preference for a replacement (whether exchanging for an identical product or selecting an alternate style, size or colour), account credit, or a refund.
- Once the topic is selected, you will be asked to select the product/s that you wish to return.
- Use the Upload File button to proactively provide digital images of damaged or defective products.
WHAT THE RETURN PROCESS USUALLY ENTAILS
If you have requested a refund, be advised that returning funds usually take 7-10 days to appear in the account used to make the purchase (depending on the processing speed of the bank that issued the funds).
If you have requested an account credit, be advised that returning funds usually take 24 - 48 hours to appear in your account. This credit, once available, may be used to make a purchase on Bay6.
If you have requested an exchange in a different size or style, an email will be sent letting you know once the reprint has been initiated.
- Returning dark apparel items may only be swapped for a different dark apparel style of equal or lesser value.
- Returning light apparel items may only be swapped for a different light apparel style of equal or lesser value.
- Returning non-apparel items may only be swapped for a similar non-apparel item of equal or lesser value.